High Performance Roofing starts here
What goes into a roof? It’s more than just materials and hard work. You want a roof that can meet or exceeds its advertised lifespan.
You want a roof that protects your home while making it look good. Getting both from the same product? That’s just one of High Performance Homes’ specialties. Our roofing contractor works with you during the design stages to create the perfect roof. It all starts right here, and it all starts with a single conversation.
Our Roofing Services
If your home needs a new roof installed, you can count on High Performance Homes for expert craftsmanship and a roof that endures for decades. If you’ve got a leak or your roof is simply past its prime, our expert crew is standing by:
- Owens Corning roofing systems
- New Roofs
- Skylight installations
- Metal roofing
- Flat roofing
- Gutter installation
- Roof inspections
- And more!
Choose the Best Action Plan With a Roof Inspection
High Performance Homes will help you choose the best plan of action for your new roof. Our thorough roof inspections will uncover every potential weak spot in the system, and give you all the information you need to make an informed decision.
In many cases, a repair might be all the necessary for your roof. But sometimes, a full roof replacement might be more cost-effective. Here’s how you know a roof replacement might be best:
- An attic that smells bad
- An obvious leak
- Warped, cracking or loose shingles
- Missing shingles
Call us today. Your new roof is waiting
You can get everything you want in a roof, and we’ll help you do it. It all starts with a phone call. We want to know what you want from your roof.
Are you planning to stay in your home for the foreseeable future? Are you interested in renting/leasing your home? Do you want to sell your home? All of these answers help us determine which roofing system will provide you with the best investment.
Are you choosing a performance-minded roofing company?
We understand that the needs of every homeowner are different. That’s why our process is designed to get you the most for your money. After we discuss your current roof and your vision for a new one, we’ll move onto the next step.
- We inspect your current roof: Not everyone needs a brand new roof. You may just be in need of repairs, or have additional options available to you. Shingle roofs can be re-roofed up to three shingles deep before a complete tear-off is necessary. Saving you money means doing what’s right for you. That means making sure your existing roof cannot provide you with the protection or beauty you want now.
- We design your roof: A new roof leaves you with a lot of options. You can extend your eaves, change your roofing style to something new like a French roof, create additional space for an attic, and so much more. While we’re always happy to work with your existing structure, now is the perfect time to go above and beyond if you want a major change to your roof design and layout.
- We acquire roofing materials: We source roofing materials that are made in America from local suppliers. Our long-standing relationships with these suppliers allow us to purchase in bulk and pass along any savings to our customers. U.S. made products give back to the economy, and in our experience are of a much higher quality and consistency than imported roofing materials. Our lines include Oakridge Shingles, TruDefinition Duration, Woodcrest, and Woodmoor.
A Recognized Roofing Company
We’re a proud member of the Platinum Preferred Contractor network of Owens Corning. As a member, we’re guaranteed to provide the highest standards for your home.
Roofing installation the way it should be.
Professional roofers install all of our roofs. At High Performance Homes we only employ specialists. There’s a reason for that. Roofers who are trained, certified, and experienced in their field do a better job in less time.
Your new roof is going to protect your home. You want to make sure it is installed correctly. Our roofers can identify mistakes in a heartbeat, know the process like the back of their hands, and work together to deliver a premium quality roof in less time than a company that uses multi-discipline employees.
Ready for your new roof?
Tualatin weather is volatile. Our roofing systems offer better protection with every single layer. The products we use work in harmony and because of this, you’ll get defect protection with a longer manufacturers warranty than separately manufactured materials provide.
It’s just another way we build performance into every single roof. Let’s get started. Call or contact us today.