Roofing Contractor For Tigard
There’s more that goes into a roof than you might first realize. The design has to handle strong winds and route rainwater. You want a roof built from quality materials that are free of defects and resist insects.
At High Performance Homes, we want construction to be perfect.
We want to ensure your homes doesn’t suffer from unnecessary leaks and weak points later on. Just like our roofing company, our goal is maximum performance.
Our Roofing Services for Tigard
If your Tigard home needs a new roof, you can depend on High Performance Homes to make sure it’s constructed to its maximum potential. If your roof needs repair, upgrades, or replacements, we can make sure it’s built to deliver the comfort you expect for decades:
- Owens Corning roofing systems
- New Roofs
- Skylight installations
- Metal roofing
- Flat roofing
- Gutter installation
- Roof inspections
- Maintenance plans
Choosing Roof Repair or Replacement
Depending on the condition of your roof, you may be able to extend its use through target repair. Our professional roof inspection will help you understand your options your roof and decide on an action plan for your roof.
If you notice any of the following, a replacement roof may be the better way to go:
- Foul smelling attic
- An obvious leak
- Warped, cracking or loose shingles
- Missing shingles
A Team You Can Trust
We’re a proud member of the Platinum Preferred Contractor network of Owens Corning. As a member, we’re guaranteed to provide the highest standards for your Tigard home.
Our Roofers Set the Standard
The perfect roof for one homeowner isn’t the same as another. We’ve built our process to allow for personal customization, so you get exactly what you want. Once we’ve covered your needs and wants, we’ll move into the next stage of development.
- An inspection of your current roof: A new roof isn’t always the most economical choice. Sometimes a roof simply needs repairs. In the case of a shingled roof, you may be eligible for a simple re-roof. Our goal is to save you money while providing you with the best roofing option. Making sure your existing roof cannot support your needs is a part of that process.
- We work with you to design the perfect roof: You’ve got options. A roof on a new home leaves you wide open, but even a new roof installation offers customization. Gables and eaves can be adjusted. Ridges can be changed. We can even construct your roof to support additional space like an attic or a balcony. We can easily work with what you have, but you’ll never find a better time to make changes to the design of your roof.
- Determine and gather roofing materials: We work with Owens Corning for our U.S. made materials. Our lines include Oakridge Shingles, TruDefinition Duration, Woodcrest, and Woodmoor. Because our Tigard roofing company buys in bulk and has long-standing relationships with local material suppliers, we get great rates on high-quality products. Those savings are always passed on to you.
Roofing Installation Done Right
Our company only employs professional roofing and siding specialists. Our roofers are certified, highly trained, and have years of experience.
We hire our roofers because they produce error-free work faster than non-specialists do. Roofing isn’t just something they do—it’s their lifelong profession.
Those qualities are how we meet our High Performance standards. Tigard is rainy, windy, and moist. Our roofers don’t just follow best practices; they quickly identify issues and mistakes, understand how the layers of a roofing system work together, and construct them accordingly.
If you want a roof that will stand the test of time, you want performance built-in.
Call Today To Get Started On Your New Roof
Our roofing systems are built to last. Every component works in harmony with every other component. That’s because they are all manufactured by the same company. This also means every roofing system we install is warrantied longer and has better coverage than any roof that uses separately manufactured parts.
Your house is only your home as long as its protected. Don’t you want to make sure that protection truly covers you? Let’s get started. Call or contact us today.