Is your roof past its prime? Are you suffering from leaks, missing shingles, bleaching, pooling, or worse? The last thing homeowners want to do is wait. Our roofing contractors know that a damaged roof is the quickest way to let damage into a home.
Protecting your investment means choosing a better roof, and that’s why High Performance Homes installs complete roofing systems.
These are designed with durability, longevity, and quality from the materials to the design.
Our Roofing Services
High Performance Homes can provide any type of roof for your home. Whether it’s fully-custom designed, or one of the proven roofing systems meant to complement any property. Our crew does it all:
- Owens Corning roofing systems
- New Roofs
- Skylight installations
- Metal roofing
- Flat roofing
- Gutter installation
- Roof inspections
Proven Craftsmanship and Unmatched Roofers
We’re a proud member of the Platinum Preferred Contractor network of Owens Corning. As a member, we’re guaranteed to provide the highest standards for your home.
Why Our Roofs Are Called Roofing Systems
Roofing systems are different depending on the roof. High-slope, flat roofs, and low-slope roofs all have different requirements and components. They do share a number of similarities though, and these can be divided into four categories.
- The Decking/Roof Assembly: Everythings needs a beginning, and roofs start with assembly components. Decking and assembly support typically use plywood. It’s cheap, strong in thicker layers, and made of thin layers with glue in between.
- The glue adds a protective element as well. OSB panels are becoming more common, though. OSB is made of wood shavings compressed with glue. The random nature of the placement makes for a very strong board. The extra glue adds to the moisture protection.
- Weatherproofing/Underlayment: The frame of the roof is covered by an underlayment. This is attached to the decking/roof assembly as well. An underlayment is a waterproof membrane usually made out of felt. It protects the roof during construction and adds a small degree of moisture protection after completion as well. If it isn’t fitted correctly it can tear, shrink, unglue, or leave exposed areas.
- Reinforcement: This is one of the most important layers any roof. Reinforcement products may be made out of resin, elastomer, polyester, bituminous, polypropylene or a composite. It is much heavier than the underlayment. This provides added weight, waterproofing, insulation, and puncture resistance.
- Roof Covering/Surfacing: This final layer is the one you can see. Options are varied and you’ll need to decide based on form, function, and durability. Metal, concrete, wood, clay, asphalt, and synthetic roof coverings are all available. We’ll help you determine which roof meets all of your needs.
What makes High Performance Homes your best roof contractor?
Get a roof installed by specialists.
Would you pay a painter to build you a deck? We didn’t think so. Don’t hire a jack-of-all-trades company with one employee performing multiple jobs. They won’t excel at any of them. That’s why our roofers are all certified specialists. They are experienced, industry veterans, and only perform roofing services. That’s what elevates our services and allow us to guarantee the work we do.
All Of Our Products Are Made In America
Our product line is from Owens Corning, and includes Oakridge, Duration, Duration Designer, Woodcrest, and Woodmoor. Using American made products isn’t just a way to give back to our local communities and country.
Our roofing and siding materials made in the U.S. are designed with durability, care, and precision that other materials lack. This helps speed up installation time and prepares your roof to last as long or beyond its projected lifespan. Better materials make for a better roof. It’s just that simple.
Contact us today for a complete roofing system
Roofing systems take your home protection so much further. Components work together and even come with a longer and more comprehensive manufacturer warranty because of it.