Roofing Contractors You Can Count On
When it’s doing its job correctly, your roof is probably something you don’t think about. But once it starts to fail, it’s almost impossible to get it off your mind. A quick, shoddy repair job may be cheaper, but doing this can cause more headaches and higher costs down the road.
Instead, choose a top-quality roofing contractor like High Performance Homes to handle your roofing, siding, and windows. We can work on your entire roofing system and we’ll make sure that your roof is made to last.
Our Roofing Services
High Performance Homes can provide any type of roof for your home. Whether it’s custom designed, or one of the proven roofing systems meant to complement any property. Our crew does it all:
- Owens Corning roofing systems
- New Roofs
- Skylight installations
- Metal roofing
- Flat roofing
- Gutter installation
High Performance Homes is part of the Platinum Preferred Contractor network of Owens Corning. As a member, we guarantee a roofing team who can provide the highest standards of craftsmanship and customer care.
What do you mean by my roofing “system”?
If you’re unfamiliar with your roof, you might not know that there’s much more to it beyond the top layer that you see. A roofing system is the sum of the parts of your roof that work in harmony and is produced from parts from the same manufacturer.
By having one manufacturer, you get similar quality and warranty and have one company to get in contact with should any problems arise.
What if a part of my roof fails?
Even the best quality roofs won’t last forever. However, if you get roofing materials from a top manufacturer, many of them include warranties in the rare event of a workmanship failure.
These warranties can even be full-coverage, meaning you aren’t on the hook for anything should something go wrong within the warranty timeframe.
If you have a roof installation or replacement from High Performance Homes, we use roofing materials from manufacturers that provide these kinds of comprehensive warranties.
What can I expect from the roofers at High Performance Homes?
- Customer-first mentality: Your home is likely one of the biggest forms of equity that you have. It’s an investment and one that you want to be taken care of properly. At High Performance Homes, we work with you every step of the way. We start by checking your home’s individual needs and inspecting the house exterior
- Installation from experienced contractors: Our local roofing contractors are familiar with the climate and know what kinds of roofs work best in the rainy weather. The durability of your roof depends on more than just top-quality materials; workmanship and installation procedures are just as important, and our experienced local contractors give you both.
- A knowledgeable roofing team: A smart roofer knows that there is no one-size-fits-all roof job, even for customers in the same climate. Our roofing specialists focus solely on roofing jobs such as repairs, installation, and inspections, with our crew being experts in their field.
- Quality products: Our roofing product lines are by Owens Corning and include Oakridge, Duration, Duration Designer, and Woodmoor, and Woodcrest.
Choose us to handle your roofing
If your roof is starting to wear down, don’t wait before it’s completely destroyed to have someone come by and take a look.