Bay and Bow Windows are the perfect addition to any home. They create an instant feeling of added spaciousness and light while providing a beautiful focal point.
All Alside Bay and Bow Windows are constructed with attention to detail. Strong vinyl frames and sashes ensure durability and ease-of-maintenance.
The interior of every Alside Bay or Bow Window includes a hand-selected oak or birch veneer that’s ready for staining or painting. Additional and optional features include:
- 11/4″ furniture-grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboard and jambs.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option means a more comfortable home and helps increase energy savings.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design provides superior strength and support for the selected components.
- Bay and Bow Windows are available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak, foxwood or cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Color-coordinated, maintenance-free interior laminate options are available in light oak, dark oak, foxwood or cherry woodgrain finishes.
- Exterior roof system available with an optional copper or painted aluminum roof clad kit.
- Available in your choice of double-hung, casement or fixed-lite combinations.
- Alside Bay Windows are available in 3-lite or box style configurations.
- Alside Bow Windows are available in 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-lite configurations.